POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) : Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-CSDL (or Java Binding?)
From: Ken
Date: 12 Mar 2000 11:46:30
Message: <38CBC8F6.8B481E2A@pacbell.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> In article <38CBA3C0.3254B378@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
> wrote:
>
> > It would have to be in Qbasic or I wouldn't use it.
>
> Would you use it even if it *was* in Qbasic? :-)

Maybe. I have some POV-Ray object building files in .bas format that
I have never taken the time to figure out how to convert to .pov
syntax. If something could parse and convert them for me I would use
it.

A thought... Some of these files query the user for parameters during
the program run time. If added to Pov it sure would reduce the number
of predeclared variables needed in the scene.